Monday, December 06, 2004

Ruegg Family Tree

Welcome to my Rüegg Family Tree information page. This project has taken several years to compile and is getting bigger everyday. Please contact texasruegg@gmail.com me if you find information on this page that is incorrect or if you have new information to add. The search goes on to fill in the gaps in this tree so if you think you might be related please let me know and we can compare our notes. Hope you all enjoy this information.You can also connect with me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TexasRuegg

5 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger Texas Rüegg said...

You can post a comment or question about the family here.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

note,several errors on dates. My b. date is April 15, 1924. Married William Fink. later Lester Sullivan. both deceased. My Children are all Fink. Sherilyn, Gary, Joelene and Gregory. Eleanor

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Texas Rüegg said...

Yes, please help me make sure all of my names and dates are correct. I would love for everyone to check it out and help me make sure it is all correct.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Scarlett said...

Doris Marcellus's birthday should be October 18, 1932. Thanks.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Texas Rüegg said...

Scarlett,

Thank you for the information. I have not updated this in quite a while because I have been so busy. I would love to know more about you and your relation to the Rüegg family.


blessings,
Texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home